Levenhuk 50L Plus Colored Microscopes
The Levenhuk 50L Plus is a robust compound student microscope. This microscope is an excellent choice for teachers or beginning biologists looking for a low cost microscope with great performance.
The distinctive feature of the Levenhuk 50L plus is its high magnification power. Thanks to the 2x Barlow lens, you can obtain 64x, 128x, 160x, 320x, 640x and even 1280x magnification!
Also included is the Levenhuk K50 Experiment Kit. This exciting kit allows for young researchers to make their own discoveries or can serve as a great aid for teachers!
Levenhuk 50L Plus Features:
- 4x, 10x, and 40x Objectives.
- spring-loaded objective lens – its design prevents damage, even if the objective touches the slide during the focusing process.
- 2x Barlow lens included
- 16x Eyepieces
Magnification Level: 64x–1280x
- Dual LED Illumination
- Metal body
Includes 4AA batteries and AC 110v-200v AC Adapter
- Plastic case protective case
Levenhuk K50 Experiment Kit includes:
- "Attractive Microscope. Scrutinizing the Microcosm" User Guide
- Hatchery for Artemia (brine shrimp, or sea-monkeys)
- Flask with yeast
- Flask with pitch
- Flask with sea salt
- Flask with brine shrimp
- 5 ready-to-use specimens
- 5 blank slides
- Dust cover