Levenhuk 2L Plus Microscope
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
The Levenhuk 2L Plus Microscope is a basic compound monocular student microscope available in five different stunning colors. This microscope is an excellent choice for teachers looking for a low cost microscope with great performance. This microscope is also available with an optional mechanical stage to make focusing specimens more accurate and convenient.
Also included is the Levenhuk K50 Experiment Kit. This exciting kit allows for young researchers to make their own discoveries or can serve as a great aid for teachers!
Levenhuk 2L Plus Features:
- 4x, 10x, and 40x Objectives.
- spring-loaded objective lens – its design prevents damage, even if the objective touches the slide during the focusing process.
- 16x Eyepieces
- Magnification Level: 64x–640x
- Dual LED Illumination
- Metal body
- Includes 4AA batteries and AC 110v-200v AC Adapter
Levenhuk K50 Experiment Kit includes:
- "Attractive Microscope. Scrutinizing the Microcosm" User Guide
- Hatchery for Artemia (brine shrimp, or sea-monkeys)
- Flask with yeast
- Flask with pitch
- Flask with sea salt
- Flask with brine shrimp
- 5 ready-to-use specimens
- 5 blank slides
- Dust cover