Levenhuk 320 PLUS and N80 Slide Kit
The microscope features achromatic optics that deliver a sharp and detailed image. With the included eyepieces, the microscope creates a flat and wide field of view for observing objects. The monocular microscope head is 360° rotatable. The 320 Plus also features a 40–1600x magnification range. A 100x objective allows for using oil immersion method, and a bottle of immersion oil is included in the kit.
Specimens are fixed onto a mechanical stage. A mechanical scale is used for the precise positioning of specimens under an objective. A coaxial mechanism of coarse and fine adjustment is used for sharpness adjustment.
Illumination is performed via an adjustable LED light and can be further adjusted through an Abbe condenser and iris diaphragm.
The kit includes light filters that enhance contrast and sharpness of an observed image. The illumination is powered by an AC supply as well as by rechargeable batteries (included in the kit).
- Rotatable monocular head
- Magnification: 40–1600x
- Achromatic wide-angle optics
- 0.75W LED illumination with brightness adjustment
- Powered by an AC supply or rechargeable batteries
- Battery charge time is about 10 hour
- 360 degree rotatable head
- 1.25 ABBE Condenser with Iris Diaphragm
The kit includes:
- Achromatic objective lenses: 4x, 10x, 40x and 100x (oil immersion)
- Wide-angle eyepieces with a pointer: WF10x and WF16x
- Filters: blue, green, yellow
- Bottle of immersion oil
- AC adapter
- Rechargeable AA batteries (3 pcs.)
- Dust cover
- User manual and lifetime warranty
With the Levenhuk N80 NG "See it all" Slides Set, you are close to finding out what the world is made of. You'll learn what makes up the tendon, what fish blood looks like, and more. The enclosed colorful guide will tell you an amazing story about each of the samples.
Levenhuk N80 NG "See it all" Slides Set will open a whole new dimension for you—the world at the cellular level.
Levenhuk N80 NG "See it all" Slides Set includes the following:
- "See it all! Exploring the World Around Us" User Guide
- 20 blank slides
- 20 cover slips
- 80 prepared microscope slides
Blossom and fruit
The World Around Us