Levenhuk M101 Microscope
Levenhuk LabZZ – brand new microscopes designed especially for the youngest microcosm explorers. Levenhuk LabZZ microscopes feature uniquely shaped bodies of beautiful translucent colors: moonstone, amethyst, azure, lime and orange. Each model is supplemented with a Levenhuk K50 Experiment Kit, which contains everything needed for independent research at home. The enclosed colorful user guide makes for interesting and informative reading for a young researcher.
Levenhuk LabZZ microscopes are equipped with three quality objective lenses (4x, 10x, and 40x), WF10x-16x sliding two-position eyepiece, and provide magnification power up to 640x. Quality optics create truly bright, sharp, and vivid images of observed samples. The microscopes are equipped with lower variable brightness LED illumination, allowing you to observe transparent samples in transmitted light.
The key features of Levenhuk LabZZ M101 Microscopes:
- Colorful children’s microscope with magnification up to 640x
- Originally shaped plastic body is reliable and lightweight
- Available in five beautiful colors
- Sliding two-position eyepiece WF10x–16x
- Outdoor use due to battery-powered illumination
- Energy-efficient lower LED illumination
- Levenhuk K50 Experiment Kit included